Our client is seeking an experienced UNIX Systems Administrator to monitor Solaris and Linux servers and troubleshoot issues. The initial engagement will commence early February 2018.
You will also be responsible for :
- Monitoring and expanding file systems capability using ZFS, XFS, LVM, veritas volume manager and solaris volume manager.
- Configure and create zones within Solaris 11 operating system.
- Ensure that TMS backups have run and troubleshoot any backup faults.
Mandatory technical skills
- Experience in Solaris 10 & 11 system administration
- Experience in Solaris Cluster 3.x & 4.x
- Experience in Solaris virtualisation (Zones/LDOMs)
- Experience in Storage Volume Management (SAN/ZFS)
- Experience in Red Hat/CentOS
- Experience in job ticketing system (Remedy/ServiceNow)
- Experience in Tivoli Storage Manager
If you're interested - take the next step and APPLY NOW! OR contact Carrie Watts on 3319 7555.