About the Company
Providing comprehensive support, integrated training, and associated health and wellness care are all included in their services. The companys values are based on People's lives being transformed and communities being enriched.
The client is looking to expand and bring on the right people to join them on their journey. They want someone who has the proper mindset and is prepared to train and upskill in order to advance their career.
About the role
As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Analyst, you'll be responsible for ensuring that employees are properly taught to utilise the CRM system, as well as troubleshooting and resolving difficulties.
- Design and deliver client management tools for our consultants on the front line
- Work with the Digital project team & Business SMEs to document:
- Digital Requirements
- Following the Quality criteria plans
- UAT test plans
- Working with the digital project team to work to project plans and milestones
- Dynamics CRM configuration and integrations
- Creating Automations with Power Platform
- Ongoing maintenance and enhancements in Dynamics CRM
- Creating training materials and roll out plans
Skills and experience4 years' experience
- minimum 2 years in Microsoft Dynamics Environment experience
- Experience in Dynamics CRM configuration
- Experience in Dynamics CRM XRM toolbox
- Backround with Integrations with Dynamics and other MS platforms
- Working with MS Power Platform
- Dynamics security, permissions & roles
- Liaising with business SMEs on business rules and functionality required
- providing QA & UAT testing
- Goal-driven with strong attention to detail
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Kiara on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 245451.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.