About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing a safe and just environment
About the Role
A Dynamics 365 Business Analyst to be responsible to develop reporting and analytics, improve the data quality and identify and implement business improvements using Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the data available.
You will assist with the continued implementation of Microsoft dynamics 365 across the organisation. You will be strong with data and systems, being process driven yet flexible enough to work in a developing and changing environment.
- Project activities to deliver Solutions to end Business
- Maintain and continuously improve CRM including Sales and Service Scheduling app
- Understand requirements and choose the best way to implement business needs
- Ensure that the business requirements, use cases, and objectives are being addressed throughout the implementation lifecycle.
- Interface with business stakeholders to capture the application requirements.
- Document business rules, assist with class structure design and configure rules and flows
- Update and validate the functional backlog
- Validate development and test scenarios.
- Ensure that the enterprise standards are adhered to including storage of artefacts, traceability, version control & change control.
- Experienced as a Business Analyst on large scale Dynamics 365 projects
- You will have approximately 5+ years' experience working in a similar position
- Experience in Case management implementation projects
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 ideally including both sales and service applications of the software.
- Excellent communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration and managing change.
- You need to be business facing and to clearly understand business needs
- You will have strong ability to translate business needs into Dynamics tool with ease
- You will have a strong systems improvement and service focus to optimise business efficiency
- Prefer previous experience with Business Intelligence Tools, Data Analysis and Data Management
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes to submission on 9 August
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 196312
Please click the apply button.