Dynamics 365 Lead:
- Permanent role working with global IT company
- Work onsite for a high-profile resources client in the Perth CBD
- Seeking MS Dynamics CRM/365 configuration, solution design & development
A highly renown global IT company is seeking a Dynamics 365 Lead for a permanent role based onsite with a high-profile resources client in the Perth CBD.
The MS Dynamics 365 techno-functional Lead will have the proven ability to configure and develop solutions on Dynamics 365. We are seeking experience with the MS Power platform including PowerApps, Power BI, Power Automate and other Microsoft 365 applications.
- Lead & manage the Dynamics 365 development team;
- Design & configure Dynamics 365 CE solutions;
- Effectively liaise between stakeholders, the client and the business;
- Demonstrate technical excellence & expertise in relation to technical consulting and configuration of CRM solutions;
- Technical design and development across the entire development lifecycle starting from requirements, planning, design, build, test and handover to support;
- Work on Business Process Modelling using Business Process Flows in D365.
- Strong experience in MS Dynamics CRM/365 configuration, solution design & development;
- Design, development and implementation of MS Dynamics 365 CRM business solutions;
- Current versions of MS Dynamics 365 2015/2016/O365 & Online CRM;
- Certifications in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service (Exam MB-230)
- The proven ability to lead and management a large scale development team;
- Excellent communication & stakeholder engagement skills;
- Any experience in mining /resources will be favourable.
If you have the required experience, please apply now via the below link. All resumes will be reviewed and suitable candidates contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 205134)