As a leading 'digital first' agency, Austrade is building a suite of innovative digital services to help our Australian and international clients connect, develop business opportunities and contribute to Australia's economic growth and prosperity. We are looking for a talented functional analyst who can bring their unique skills and experience to the organisation to work on a range of digital projects aimed at enhancing internal and external client experience.
Ideally, you are someone who is client focused, with extensive experience working with a range of stakeholders to ensure that solutions are built to requirements that not only meets user needs but exceeds them. This advertisement is for a single role in a Dynamics 365 build team.
Skills and experience:
- Ability to work with Business Analysts in various workshops and provide inputs to stakeholders on Dynamics 365 Out of the Box capabilities.
- Demonstrable sound knowledge of Dynamics 365 modules - Sales, Customer Services and Project Service Automation
- Good Knowledge on Power Automate and Dynamics 365 configuration
- Creating and reviewing the functional requirements
- Experience in working in an agile Multi-disciplinary Team
Due to the security clearance required for the role the candidates must be an Australian Citizen to apply.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 211459.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.