Our client has commenced an exciting, multi-year client service digital transformation program. This program will deliver new services using cloud platforms such as Office 365, Azure and Dynamics 365.
Our client is seeking a Dynamics 365 Solution Developer with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience to implement new business solutions as part of this program. The successful candidate will be working within a multi-disciplinary team using agile principles and practices to deliver client-centred solutions, as well as working closely with other developers and the platform architect to a high standard of technical excellence.
This role is responsible for:
- Performing systems analysis, investigating technical problems and documenting relevant issues
- Working closely with the solution architect and other developers to design and deliver high quality tools and systems in line with robust DevOps practices and to deadlines
- Working closely with other team members, including testers, researchers, designers and analysts, to understand user requirements and ensure fit-for-purpose solutions are delivered to the business
- Contributing to capability uplift in technical skill-sets and processes across the division
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions developer using modern Microsoft products and cloud platforms including Azure Data Factory, and the Microsoft .NET Core and ReactJS.
- Demonstrated experience with the following development technologies:
- Experience in configuration and customization of Microsoft Dynamics D365
- Experience in data modelling, data ingestion and ETL design
- Experience in SQL Integration Services, Azure Data Factory/Logic Apps, KingswaySoft
- Experience in Azure DevOps, ARM Templates and CI/CD
- Building and consuming Web APIs
- Demonstrated skills and experience in:
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- Communication at the technical, business and personal levels (both written & verbal)
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 208778
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.