Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Dynamics 365 Developer to help design, develop, implement and support the required Dynamics 365 business solutions. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist will work closely with the business area(s), project manager, business analysts, and testers to deliver the required solutions.
This is a long-term contract up to 30 June 2022 with 12-month extension option, , located at our Client's Canberra location.
As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist and/or Dynamics CRM Portal Specialist, you will work as part of a highly motivated and cohesive team using agile approaches to design, develop, implement, and support Dynamics CRM online business solutions.
The Deliverables for the Developer D365 role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Requirement / user story review feedback
- Solution designs, including options analysis where several viable solutions may be possible
- Developed Dynamics CRM based solution, in accordance with the agreed design, to deliver the capabilities
- required by the business requirements
- Develop solution documentation and configuration / code comments
- Peer solution / code review feedback
- Release / deployment / implementation documentation.
- Work in DevOps framework to support the deployed solutions
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Highly desirable: Demonstrated experience with the development and implementation of CRM Portal
- solutions and/or ADX Portals
- Highly desirable: Preferably 5+ years' experience designing and developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions
- Highly desirable: Design, development and implementation of SSRS Reports for Dynamics
- Highly desirable: Experience with the configuration and implementation of the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook
- (preferable), and/or Dynamics 365 for Outlook (CRM plugin)
- Highly desirable: Demonstrated experience with integration of D365 with other Azure applications and on
- premises applications
- Demonstrated experience with the migration of Dynamics On-premises solutions to the Microsoft Azure cloud
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with clients in a professional manner
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment using an Agile based method
- Ability to work transparently and collaboratively, including when making decisions.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with the design, development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics
- CRM business solutions
- Demonstrated experience with current versions of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Online CRM
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom workflow assembly development
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with CRM form programming (i.e. Java Script)
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom page integration
- A strong background in .Net development (C#, web services)
- Experience with TFS or other version control products for Dynamics CRM solution development and implementation.
- Relevant IT qualifications/certifications
- Knowledge and experience in agile delivery
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #239231
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.