Our client is collaborating with a Federal Government Agency to deliver on new upcoming projects. They are currently seeking a Dynamics 365 Consultant on an initial 4 - 6 months contract.
In this role, you will be focused on leveraging your experience to design and implement Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform solutions on complex projects in medium to large enterprises.
As this role is within the Federal Government, it is a requirement that the successful candidate be an Australian Citizen and obtain a Baseline Clearance.
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
About the role:
- Contribute across all phases of projects (e.g. Plan, Analyse, Design, Build and Test)
- Leverage technical expertise to Design and Implement CRM solutions
- Liaise effectively between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
- Research customer issues that may be non-standard in order to offer solutions
- Technical design and solution development
- Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction and solution delivery
- Assist in sales activities and planning as required
- Work under general guidance and direction, but fully independent in own work with latitude for autonomous decision-making related to work process
To be successful for the role, you will need the following:
- Experience in Dynamics 365 CE, Power Platform (PowerApps Portal, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate) and Common Data Service.
- Experience with Cognitive Services including OCI APIs - for ex Azure OCR API.
- Azure DevOps with Dynamics 365 CE.
- Exposure to Connected Field Services and / or Project Services Automation. Any implementation experience is highly desirable.
- Exposure to Azure Cognitive Services and RPA and Integration with Dynamics 365 CE.
- Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, SQL Server, HTML, C#, .NET.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizen and have a baseline clearance.