Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking two experienced Senior Dynamics CRM Developers, working to design, configure and implement of MS Dynamics 365 CRM solutions. This is a long-term contract until the end of June 2019 with extension opportunities up to 24 months and is located at our Client's Parliamentary Triangle offices.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Extensive experience in configuring MS Dynamics 265
- Experience in designing technical solutions using Dynamics 265/CRM
- Experience in building and deploying multiple Dynamics 365/CRM solutions
- Experience utilising Agile and Rapid Application Development techniques
- Strong team collaboration and working relationship skills
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 188632
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.