Federal Government agency looking for a MS Dynamics 365 CRM functional Consultant for an initial 6.5 month contract.
You will develop detailed functional specifications, and work with service providers to ensure requirements are met and that the released software is tested and fit for purpose.
Duties include the following;
- Gather and document business and functional requirements.
- Develop Functional Specification and Enhancement Request documents
- Work with suppliers to ensure that development activities meet the functional and system specifications approved by the agency.
- Support and develop prototypes and pilot programs of innovative solutions.
- Support the build of application enhancements.
- Support the development of Service Design Packages.
- Support the maintenance of Business Process Models.
- Participate in user acceptance testing and business system testing, including developing test plans, cases and scripts.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Support the Program Manager, Business Systems Projects as required.
- Support the remediation of application related problems and issues.
Must have the following skills and experience;
- Sound knowledge of and relevant experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 or later.
- Sound knowledge of and relevant experience with Microsoft PowerApps, Flow and Azure.
- Demonstrated knowledge of techniques and experience in leading business improvement and process modelling activities within a moderately complex business environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in business and system analysis and the development of business, functional, system and user experience requirements.
- Experience in developing and presenting application prototypes and pilot programs.
- Experience participating in the user acceptance, business integration and implementation of ICT business solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in representing the customer when dealing with third party suppliers in relation to the delivery of a solution that adheres to specified business and system requirements.
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with limited direction.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
For more information please contact John 03 8080 7260 qouting ref # 197819