Our Federal Government Client is seeking experienced Dynamics365 CRM Solution Architect to support a forward program of work, delivering new and inflight IT projects using Microsoft Dynamics365 CRM. Reporting to the Project Manager/s and Program Manager, this role will work with Enterprise Architecture, the Solution Architect, Integration Architect and CRM Development team to deliver business solutions.
The role is required to extend the current Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform used for Contact Centre Management and Domestic Vessel Application management. The role will design an Enterprise implementation of the platform supporting the consolidation of business functions currently performed by several disparate systems. This solution will form the platform for external digital access and provide staff with better insights thought a single view of client, single view of organisation and single view of vessel/certifications.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with possible extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience in developing strategy and design, supporting development and implementation of integrated enterprise business solutions using Microsoft Dynamics 365, Dynamics Portal, Dynamics Marketing, Field Services, Microsoft Power Apps
- Demonstrated experience in the migration of multiple legacy systems to Microsoft Dynamics 365 including data migration Demonstrated experience in the translation and implementation of enterprise information data models into Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Demonstrated experience in the integration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 with other major systems utilising message-based middleware, Event Driven Architecture (EDA) and Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
- Demonstrated experience in the documenting and development of Microsoft Dynamics 365 patterns that are used in the mentoring of technical staff
- Demonstrated problem solving and stakeholder management skills Ability to work in a collaborative and dynamic environment
- Experience with agile and waterfall delivery approaches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
It is desirable if you have:
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience in the design and implementation of solutions in Federal or State Government Experience with the use of Azure Service Bus and other Azure integration components (Functions, Event Hub)
- Experience with Sparx EA
- Familiarity with Achimate Background in software development
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #212717
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.