Our high-profile Federal Government client is seeking an experienced Drupal Developer for an EL1 Non-ongoing permanent position. Within this role you will lead the setup of a new Drupal8 Lightening distribution in conjunction with other technical teams within a changing development environment. Experience with back-end and front-end development is necessary
This long-term role until the end of June 2019, require candidates to be Australian Citizen's and is located at our Client's Central Adelaide offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal8 and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- The ability to architect enterprise Drupal8 solutions including data, display and information architecture
- Advanced site building experience and familiarity with modules including in the Lightening Distribution
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile Methodologies
- Strong liaison skills with the ability to help shape requirements where necessary
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 187549
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.