Our client is a government organisation with offices in Sydney's CBD.
They are currently seeking a Drupal Developer to join their Business Systems and Services team.
The requirements of the role will include:
- The support and continuous improvement of multiple interactive forms using Drupal 7.
- Responsible and accountable for the support and continuous improvement of TPB own REST API .
- Accountable and Responsible for ensuring third party connectivity within the website is maintained.
- Identification and implementation of web site optimisations strategies.
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Hands on development experience with Drupal 7.
- Current strong development experience with web services such as REST, SOAP
- Strong design knowledge and ability to adhere to existing design guidelines
- Possess a strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to government web design
- Liaise with stakeholders to identify business requirements
- Develop and maintain a network with others internally and externally, build relationships with team members, management and a range of stakeholders
- Responsible for documentation and knowledge share for transition of work.
For more information please contact Tim Moynihan in our Sydney office on 02 9409 4851.