- Who said Lotus Notes Domino is gone...
Our Federal Government Client is looking for Lotus Notes Developer.
The role will involve the following;
- Implement and support complex Lotus Notes/Domino applications;
- Commit to deadlines and provide a high standard of documentation;
- Work collaboratively as part of a scrum or waterfall team to delivery outcomes on time and within budget;
- Work with Business Analyst, Product Owners and business users to understand requirements;
- Ensure technical solutions are in line with business requirements; and
- Contribute towards knowledge transfer of skills and mentor staff as appropriate.
Must have the following;
- Experienced IBM Notes/Domino developer
- Ability to understand business requirements and design specifications
- Knowledge of software release management
- Ability to set goals, priorities and time manage
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary education in IT software development or similar discipline
- Understanding of the Agile development methodology
- Ability to provide estimation against business requirements
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact John on 03 8080 7260 for more information