Highly experienced End User Services Domain Architect to support the delivery of modern digital workplace technology services used by more than 33,000 end users. You will work across high profile projects and BAU activities, and command a broad strategic and architectural remit.
The scale of the task at hand requires you to poses exemplary stakeholder management skills, an assiduous work ethic, the ability to navigate complex technical environments, and the skill to distil business value and impacts from complex technical concepts. You will be working within the End User Domain Architecture team pursuing strategic goals which will require you to:
- Develop and maintain EUS reference architectures, capability domains, maturity models, and technology roadmaps.
- Drive mobility and collaboration across the Cluster to unlock new, efficient ways of working and continually enhance the user experience of end user services.
- Provide architectural governance and assurance so solutions align with strategy, reference architectures, technology roadmaps and patterns.
- Drive customer value by championing test and learn experiments to address customer needs
- Interface between business & technology teams, translating technology outcomes into business value.
- Creation of standard patterns for Solution Architecture and customer consumption
- Champion the development of technology services which automate service delivery and request fulfilment activates
- Extensive end user technical expertise across: hardware, client operating systems, VDI, thin clients, MDAM (XenMobile), Active Directory, Office 365, SharePoint & Exchange hybrid environments, enterprise social, AD federation services, voice & video collaboration, SCCM
- Prior experience with strategy and architecture development, ideally in the end user domain
- Experience with Office 365 migrations and delivering large scale end user transformation programs in an architectural or sponsorship capacity
- Worked in a project team with technical solution delivery experience
- Strong understanding of enterprise risk and security management frameworks, with a penchant for devising pragmatic solutions to manage and mitigate risks
- Demonstrable executive stakeholder management skills including diplomacy, influencing and negotiation along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Broad experience in managing third party supplier implementations of target state architecture and designs in a quality assurance capacity.
- Experience identifying and automating tasks to drive operational and process efficiency
- Advanced understanding of business process implications of critical systems
- Understanding how cloud services impact organisational obligations pertaining to customer data and data sovereignty.
- Knowledge of security controls, and how they can be applied in enterprise environments to create balanced position between security and user experience.