Our client in a leading organisation in the Australian financial services industry. They are currently seeking a Domain architect to provide group wide leadership and direction for the articulation of group-wide platform architectures, standards and methods for architecture.
This role would be to provide senior leadership for cloud based deployments, which are becoming an increasing percentage of replatform work.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Implement new services, through established service creation process.
- Create Platform Architecture for projects and other initiatives.
- Deliver functional & non-functional service requirements as part of a fit for purpose service creation activity
- Lead development of domain strategy and roadmaps.
- Actively support the Manager of the relevant Technology Zone in developing business cases for new services
- Provides technical advice and guidance for all architectural issues within the assigned domains
- Actively consult with all necessary stakeholders and provide recommendations to ensure informed decisions.
- Experience is a similar role within a large and complex organisation (financial services industry experince highly advantageous)
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure
- Experience with strategy and project experience around cloud migration
- Australian Permanent Residency or Citizenship
If this sounds like you -APPLY NOW - with a resume and a brief summary outlining your relevant skills and experience to the essentials of the role.