The Documentation Specialist will provide the technical documentation and reporting support as a part of a team to enable a continuous improvement program of work within this Queensland organisation. The role will be responsible for the development and delivery of a consistent body of documentation from high level diagrams and architectures through the detailed documentation of technical operations and processes. The role will provide support and advice as part of the ICT team to define processes and templates for developing new documents and to keep documentation current
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Lead the re-design of ICT documentation library and supporting processes within the organisation.
- Provide high level skills in the analysis of ICT systems and the formulation, design and provision of documented architectures, applications, workflows, technical design, and operational procedures and processes.
- Establishing and maintaining highly effective working relationships with other staff within the team and across teams to ensure the accurate capture information required to build the documentation library.
- Exemplify and contribute to a positive, productive, and professional team culture as a team member, sharing knowledge and information and working both collaboratively with colleagues, and working autonomously.
- Ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of ICT systems to act in a secondary support role.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Stephanie Mlady on 3003 7629 quoting reference 239450.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.