Reporting to the Web Services Team Leader, in the Engagement, Communications and Safety Education Branch and working alongside the web team and contracted IT service provider, the Distributed Author Project Manager (Intranet) will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing distributed authoring for CASA's intranet site, Horace. The specified personnel will determine the security and technical configurations as well as publishing and QA workflows to ensure continued ongoing centralised publishing.
- Design and implementation of distributed authoring model: Working with the web team and IT contractor, design and implement a distributed authoring model that ensures centralised publishing and quality assurance while allowing business responsibility for updating and reviewing content.
- Business liaison and training: Working with the business to identify business publishers, mapping content to business publishers, managing all communication and change activities, training business publishers and all associated activities. Developing an ongoing strategy and approach to training and engagement activities with business publishers.
- Development of intranet governance and publishing guides: writing publishing processes and guides for business publishers, ensuring all documented information meets business requirements, best practice, web accessibility and DTA standards. Ensuring that publishing guides are easily understood ad can be followed by non-technical publishers.
- Provide assistance with overflow intranet publishing: Working around project deliverables and as directed, provide support using SharePoint - assisting with the completion of BAU publishing of service tickets.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated extensive experience using SharePoint 365 to publish and manage content
- Experience working with or managing distributed authoring or publishing models
- Demonstrated experience leading digital projects and an ability to work independently to deliver on project objectives
- Experience developing and writing governance and training materials
- Experience training others in publishing best practice
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills, including an ability to be responsive and resilient to change; and
- Demonstrated time management and planning skills
Due to Security Clearance required for this role canddate's must be Australian Citizen to apply.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 208240.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.