- Perm Opportunity
- Varied Role: DR , Incident Managment and Service Delivery
- Location: CBD
Our client is looking for a Technical Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Analyst to join its IT team.
You will be responsible for developing disaster recovery plans, associated test procedures, and will be involved in all phases of strategy development and implementation. The ideal candidate will have proven incident management experience. You will oversee the incident managment process in relation to cyber incidents.
What we are looking for
The successful candidate will have strong experience in IT Security, BCP and DR. You will have demonstrated experience in disaster recovery planning, test execution and IT incident management.
- Previous experience as a DR Analyst
- 5 years experience in information security management
- Proven experience in supporting incident restoration activities ideally cyber related
- Knolwedge of cyber (ransomware) attacks
- Professional cyber security management certifications are preferable, including CISSP, CISM or similar.
- Experience with Ransomware is highly desirable
- Sound written and oral communications skills and proven experience in preparing and writing reports and delivering presentations
- Demonstrated experience in analysing and evaluating business requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven experience with collaborating with stakeholders
Great Chance to join a market leader- For more info contact Aparna on Aparna.email@example.com