- 3 Month Contract
- West Sydney
- Disaster Recovery focus
We are looking to hire a Technical Writer who has DR knowledge for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Minimum of 2 years commercial experience as a Technical Writer
- Knowledge of Disaster Recover (DR)
- Updating & writing procedures and templates
- Obtain understanding of current process and changes to process to document those in appropriate formats
- Producing high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards
- Analysing existing documentation and material, and updating/discarding what is needed or not needed
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) is a must
- Able to start in April 2019
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button