The client is seeking a passionate Disaster Recovery specialist. Must be a subject matter expert in disaster recovery and business continuity. This is a doing role, where meticulous attention is required to assess requirements, perform business impact assessments, produce disaster recovery plans and test plans. A strong drive for continuous improvement of the process is required. Someone with expertise to shape the process.
- Conduct Analysis on Disaster Recovery Capabilities of ICT systems and provide guidance on remediation where possible including the development/implementation of recommendations to ensure that the DR capabilities deliver DR outcomes.
- Provide well documented and tested IT Service Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans, Technical Recovery Plans and Application Recovery Plans in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Review existing policies, processes and procedures and ensure compliance, identify gaps and provide recommendations for improvement planning.
- Conduct Business Impact Analysis for all existing critical services or new services, develop appropriate testing and plans for stakeholders.
- Provide guidance to stakeholders, facilitate meetings and workshops, document requirements and provide direction to technical teams.
- Provide regular DR status report and updates to the Disaster Recovery Manager.
- Administer training and awareness programs for IT Service Continuity to the business and key stakeholders
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 188345.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).