5 month contract with possible extensions
About the role
This position is responsible for coordinating the development of processes and procedures to ensure the department can respond to an ICT Disaster so that critical business functions can be resumed within a defined timeframe and the loss of data minimized.
The role requires design, development and documentation of IT Service Continuity Management (ITSCM) strategies and plans, execution of Disaster Recovery plans and associated test procedures of each critical functional area of the organization.
- Conduct Analysis on Disaster Recovery Capabilities of ICT systems
- Provide well documented and tested IT Service Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans, Technical Recovery Plans and Application Recovery Plans
- Review existing policies, processes and procedures and ensure compliance, identify gaps
- Conduct Business Impact Analysis for all existing critical services or new services
- Provide regular DR status report and updates to the Disaster Recovery Manager.
- Administer training and awareness programs for IT Service Continuity
- Comprehensive experience in Service Continuity Management in a large and complex service environment
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience across multiple ITIL v3 disciplines
- Experience in facilitating and conducting Disaster Recovery tests of complex applications and systems
- Ability to conduct/facilitate a Business Impact Analysis, produce DR schedules, technical work instructions, test cases and communication plans for both test and real disasters.
- Excellent communication skills, to prepare and deliver formal documentation, presentations, diagramming and modelling.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837, quoting ref: 193219.