* Location: Western Sydney
* Great Career Prospects
We are seeking a Disaster Recovery Analyst for one of our premier clients. Working closely with the business, you will play a key part in achieving business continuity in the advent of a disaster. The ideal candidate will be a proactive team player, who can build a plan, and get people to follow it.
The key responsibilities and accountabilities of this role are:
* Experience and knowledge of recovery strategies for Cloud and On-Premises applications
* Maintaining or developing documents that outline the approach to recover applications from back-ups and new installs
* Governing application DR or recovery testing
* The ability to collaborate with senior stakeholders to develop major recovery testing programs
* Working with stakeholders and the business to schedule DR and restoration testing
* Proven experience in supporting incident restoration activities from both a DR and restoration testing.
* A service delivery and operations background (desirable)
* Familiar with the process of ITIL V3
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in Information Technology, with at least 1-to-3 years specialising in Disaster Recovery
* Should have excellent analytical skills to process vast amount of data and produce meaningful reports using tools like Power BI, and MS Excel.
* Sound knowledge of disaster recovery frameworks such as ISO 22301/27031 and/or other frameworks
* Degree qualified and or equivalent work experience in Information Technology or Computer Science
* One or more Disaster Recovery certifications (EDRP, CBCI, CBCP) would be advantageous
* Good technical writing skills.
For more info contact Aparna at email@example.com