Experience Active Directory Specialist required for an initial 6 month contract in the Brisbane office of a large international organisation to support an ongoing project. Within this role you will be involved in:
- Providing assistance to the projects on design, implementation, governance, and operation transition.
- Work closely with architects, Business partners and SME to supports the development of solution architecture and roadmaps
- Understand the interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Provide guidance and operational support to solutions delivered by the Identity and Security program
- Work closely with Governance and compliance team, cyber security to ensure the solution delivered are meeting standards and framework
- Provide guidance and direction to vendors when required and work with other support teams to ensure the successful delivery of operations and support services globally
- Supporting the operations teams on ongoing operations and maintenance of Active Directory, Single Sign on and Identity platforms across the organisation, including Subject Matter Expertise.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for support delivery and operations, based on feedback from team members and observations of process and deliverables.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Extensive Microsoft Windows Server administration & global Active Directory Schema experience (Win2000 - 2016)
- Experience in removal of complex AD Schemas and Group Policy "clean-up" Projects
- Provide technical input to project planning and implementation phases including:
- Development of scoping documentation.
- Create technical designs
- Equipment lists and
- Implementation plans
- Implement these designs and produce support handover documentation including:
- "as built" documentation
- Updated diagrams
- Manage technical issues related to project implementation
- Experience with and ability to adhere to applicable policies, standards & solutions architecture
- Design server and storage solutions ensuring security policies and practices are maintained to a high standard
- Experience with capacity management planning
- The following would also be advantageous:
- Microsoft Certified System Associate (MCSA) and/or Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
For more information, please contact Donna Prince on 07 3003 7645 OR Stephanie Mlady on 07 3003 7629 quoting reference 238919.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.