Our Federal Government Client requires Director of Ministerial Services EL2 for a 12-month contract with possible extensions at their location in Braddon ACT.
About the position:
This role requires liaison and engagement across the Client and with Departmental Liaison Officers and Advisers in ministerial offices. It requires a deep understanding of the ministerial process concerning the Client and how to respond effectively to the needs of the Ministers and Parliamentarians.
The Director of Ministerial Services will be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining efficient and effective Ministerial processes and productive relationships to maintain stakeholder confidence
- Providing strategic advice and guidance to the Client's Executives and staff on ministerial and parliamentary processes;
- Assuring the quality and timeliness of ministerial responses and adding value to the preparation of advice to Ministers and the Client's Executive;
- Raising awareness of ministerial expectations and parliamentary systems and processes; and
- Managing resources and delivering training to improve the quality of advice submitted for ministerial consideration.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Preejith Pachat on 02 6245 1727.
Job Reference: 196254
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.