About the Company
Our client is a looking for a new Director of Technology Business Management to join their team in the financial services industry.
About the role
The purpose of this newly created position is to welcome technology to the business. This role will have 2 direct reports to start with the opportunity to build out the team as the technology journey evolves over time.
- Help to define the key capabilities, engagement models and key partners for the organisation's Technology function;
- Creating and upkeeping key Technology governance and operating model artefacts, including organisational charts, functional models, Technology policies, frameworks and standards, communication plans and any other artefacts;
- Develops frameworks and processes to actively manage the Technology workforce;
- Provide coordination and support to remediate and implement identified Governance and Oversight issues/improvements, including Technology audits and audit action closure coordination;
- Develops and implements financial reporting frameworks and processes for Technology.
Skills and experience
- Be a qualified technology professional with demonstrated relevant experience across portfolio and project management, technology oversight and governance, procurement and business management;
- Have a solid understanding of financial services organisations;
- A bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or related field of study, or equivalent experience;
- A qualification or certification in Project Management, such as PMBOK, PRINCE2, or equivalent.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Miller on (02) 8267 2466 quoting reference 244775.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.