Our client a boutique - Mid size consultancy is currently expanding their Cyber practice. They are currently looking for a Cyber Director who will focus on building a Cyber Security practice. They are looking to bring on a senior director as the SME and "thought leader", chief security advisor and head of consulting. Your role will focus on design and delivering innovative and client liaison.
Overall you will be identifying security gaps, provide clear direction and develop long term business relationships with customers.
- Grow the Cyber Security practice and partner with large enterprise as they move through their transformation journeys
- Provide extensive consulting and industry knowledge around security best practice
- Support Pre-sales: In-depth knowledge on pricing models, business cases, and project planning/delivery
- Engage in sustainable long-term security business relationships with clients and C-Level executives
Commercial background within the following skills:
- Must have extensive consultancy experience, (ideally from a large management consultancy)
- Extensive C-Level Sydney based client relationships
- Strong security technical and service background (risk/security management)
- Cloud Security, Data Security
- Cyber Defence Strategies
- Security Architecture, Strategy and Roadmaps
- InfoSec / GRC including risk and maturity assessments
- SOC, SIEM, Incident Response, Threat detection
- DevSecOps: Automation, Public & Hybrid Cloud
To apply please click apply or call Peter 02 02 82672482 or quote # 193031 for a confidential discussion.