Our client company is a leading provider of enterprise communications solutions and services, from the office to the cloud. Building on our established heritage of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, they operate globally with 2700+ employees in 100+ countries worldwide, with headquarters near Paris, France.
With communications, networking and cloud solutions for business of all sizes, their team of technology experts, service professionals, and 2900+ partners serves more than 830,000 customers worldwide, tailoring and adapting our solutions and services to local requirements.
You will be responsible for developing the nation-wide Government and Transport business in Sydney/Queensland. You will build long-term relationships with your portfolio of customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers, channels partners and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Develop new Government/ Transportation customers for Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise in Sydney/Canberra
- Work with Pre-Sales Specialist to propose integrated solutions to address customer's complex needs with Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise unique selling proposition.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Become a trusted advisor with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Identify and grow opportunities by farming a few existing customers and hunting for new logos in the given list of named accounts and in collaboration with channel team
- In charge of account mapping strategy and pipeline management through SalesForce during the whole sales lifecycle
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in sales business development or technical sales positions
- Proven track record in new accounts generation and strong sales record in enterprise business
- Excellent organizational skills and autonomy, with 'Positive and Can-Do' attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
- Strong interest in developing consultative selling type of sales
- Previous experience in IT / Telco environment
- Experience in working with Transportation/Government accounts
- Knowledge in Network or Communications solutions or value proposition
- Professional network of contacts in Sydney/Canberra
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be an Australian Citizen to apply.
To discuss this role further, please feel free to reach out to Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting job reference number 191925.