Peoplebank are recruiting for a Digital / Website Support Analyst to work in Adelaide CBD on an initial 3 month contact, but with a view to a long term contact, or potentially a permanent role.
You will be working closely with IT, Marketing and external vendors (website hosting company etc.) and be responsible for managing the maintenance and development of the corporate website, intranet and related applications through the effective management of relationships and associated contracts with consultants and suppliers.
This is not an in-depth technically hands-on role, but you must have prior experience with the management and maintenance of both external websites and intranets (SharePoint).
Other Responsibilities include:
- Provide support to the implementation and operational management and maintenance of the client's online and digital applications such as Content Management Systems (CMS), the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, Social PinPoint, Microsoft Teams and People & Culture applications.
- Ensure that all digital and online assets created and implemented are in line with best practice and comply with all guidelines, policies and procedures, and any risks are identified and mitigated.
- Provide research as well as strategic and technical advice to internal teams to solve communication, engagement and operational problems, in a digital context.
- Provide digital support for a range of business events and activities, as required.
- Deliver ad-hoc training and guidance, instructional materials and procedures, to internal staff in the use and maintenance of online and digital applications as required.
- Provide advice on improvements to the intranet as well as undertaking regular uploads and updates as required by functional areas.
- Provide advice and strategic input into digital channels, digital governance, including policies and procedures, to drive continuous improvement of digital activities.
- Oversee the management and security associated with social media and associated policy and procedure.
- Drive awareness of digital service standards across the business, including accessibility standards, online security requirements and digital best practice.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on digital channels using a range of analytical tools and systems, and provide advice and guidance on how trends and data can be used to inform future communication and digital content and strategies.
Prior experience in a similar role is essential - we need someone to hit the ground running !
So if you think have you the skills and experience, please APPLY NOW and we ill get back to suitable applicants within 24 hours.
SA: LHS 296564