We are looking to hire an experienced Digital Solution Architect for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Information Technology.
- 10-15 years of IT experience, with at least 5 years of experience in the areas of Digital Architecture and transformations.
- Must have hands-on experience in the following areas in specific like digital technical areas like UI design, UX design, Single/Micro App, Micro Services and DevOps principles and framework
- Support and participate in developing policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Design standard software configurations.
- Promotes the EA process, outcomes and results.
- Should have personally lead and delivered one or more digital transformation program successfully with tangible business outcomes
- Should have architected and led digital solutions in the areas of Service, Sales, Engagement, Analytic and building business capabilities
- Should have technology breadth (covering experience, digital architecture, cloud and security) and depth in more of these areas to drive end to end technology solution
- Should be able to do rough order of magnitude estimation and costing to determine the high level TCO for small, medium size programs
- Should have high level business and process understanding of one or more industries
- Should have very good communication and articulation skills and is able to communicate with right level of abstraction and detail when interacting with Middle management and developers
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 184421