12 months contract, with 2x6 month extension options
About the role
Our Federal Government client is seeking a Digital Servicing Delivery Manager, who will be responsible for managing the outputs of the Digital Servicing Product Team delivering ICT transformation and enhancements, including legacy application management and decommissioning.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Citizen only, with ability to obtain and maintain a BASELINE Security Clearance.
- Have 10+ years of experience in development and support operational management of business systems
- Have 10+ years of experience in project management and business analysis/engagement
- Have 10+ years of hands on experience running agile teams using Scrum & Kanban
- Have experience planning, running and delivering projects via operational product teams
- Demonstrate expert hands on change and release management knowledge
- Have experience integrating Government of The Shelf services with proprietary systems and components e.g. Elastic Search, APIs, Kibana, and CRMs
- Demonstrate an understanding of government regulation, compliance functions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the financial intelligence landscape.
- Demonstrate an understanding of AML/CTF reporting and registration processes
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837, quoting ref: 192423.