An exciting opportunity exists to join the myGov and Digital Identity team as the Delivery Lead of the Digital Identity Charging Framework.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to:
- Ensure the delivery of the Framework by proactively managing and collaborating with an external consultancy to achieve the agreed outcomes and deliverables on time, to budget and expectations of key government stakeholders.
- Understand the requirements of the Framework and guide development of an enduring cost model that meets the current and evolving requirements of Digital Services ecosystem, supporting automated collection, processing and reporting.
- Provide quality assurance on all Framework deliverables.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Establish, maintain, and report on the Framework delivery schedule, project registers and status regularly to Digital Services governance bodies.
- Provide communications and reports to key stakeholders that accurately reflect the progress, risks, issues, and successful achievements of Framework development.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience in stakeholder management in complex legislative, technology, agile and regulated environments with Commonwealth and non-Commonwealth agencies.
- Experience in defining the strategy and tactical operational achievement of outcomes in a complex legislative, technology, process, and regulated environment.
- Experience in establishing charging arrangements for government services compliant to the AGCF.
- Demonstrated experience in the operations of cost recovery and charging arrangements for the Commonwealth.
- Demonstrated experience in managing programs or complex projects, including risk management, issue resolution and escalation management.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and managing working relationships across teams and agencies.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 207686
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.