Our Federal Government client is seeking a Service Designer with a passion for Agile delivery. As a Service Designer, you'll work in a multi-disciplinary team to build world class government digital services.
You'll be responsible for understanding and articulating improvements to the Customer Experience across the client's digital services landscape.
This is 6 Months contract, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
- Extensive experience in design of services within government
- Demonstrated experience in Human Centred Design
- Demonstrated experience in Customer Experience design
- Demonstrated and practical application of Design Thinking practices within government
- Champion of the Digital Service Standard (DSS) and Service Design and Delivery Process (SDDP)
- Demonstrated experience co-designing services that meet the needs of a range of stakeholders and clients
- Demonstrated experience delivering operational/live services in tight timeframes within cross-functional team
- Highly knowledgeable in research and design methodology, including one-on-one research methods
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidate must be an Australian Citizen.
Apply now for immediate consideration. Job Reference: #207161.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.