Part of a growing team, you'll be responsible for the delivery of business reporting, development and maintenance of all the Digital Sales & Service reporting suites and solutions.
Through your passion for data driven decisions you'll get into the mind of the customer. You'll be their voice to implement change and ideas within the business and contribute to marketing decisions.
- Highly technical skillset and enjoy working with large-scale datasets and automation
- Passionate about sourcing new and innovative technologies, building on your technical capabilities to deliver improved reports/data visualisations
- Experienced with industry standard tools and practices, with a have a solid foundation in scripting and database querying
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years' experience in design and architecture of large and varied datase
- SQL, MySQL, Google Analytics, Big Query
- Experience working with contact centre environment preferred
- Experience working with Digital Platforms (e-commerce, online self-serve portals, cloud-based services)
- Proficiency in at least 2 major reporting suites/platforms (enterprise grade)
- Comfortable liaising with and presenting to senior stakeholders
This is a high-profile role with excellent potential to showcase your skills and demonstrate the value you add to the business. You'll also be at the heart of cross-department initiative to make sure the customers not only have the best experience, but an individual and personalised experience too.