Digital Project Manager
A Digital Project Manager is required on an initial 3-month contract to join a leading Australian Agency based in the CBD. Working with two well-known Enterprise companies you will be responsible for driving, prioritising and managing ongoing projects with the two clients. The role requires extensive vendor management and solid commercial contract & negotiation skills. We are looking for a talented Digital Project Manager to help lead the charge to start immediately who has experience of working in an agency environment.
What you'll do:
You will ensure that projects are executed efficiently, displaying deep knowledge in data and analytics as you take responsibility over a one project which is production and campaign based and another which is more data architecture focused. You will deliver best practice marketing automation led projects to drive uplift from marketing campaigns. You will be able to translate both strategic and operational level business objectives to measurement and performance plan based on actionable KPIs.
- Budget and profitability tracking across multiple APAC regions (some clients work across 5-7 Publicis offices in APAC)
- Organise and run internal and external WIPs and stand-up meetings, distribute notes and actions after and ensure follow up
- Help scope projects (creative, campaign, data, strategy and web briefs) and write detailed SOWs
- Work with the resourcing manager to ensure projects are sufficiently resourced for, flag if additional support is needed, anything needs to be postponed
- Work with portfolio lead to drive revenue targets