A Project Manager is required on an initial 6 month contract to join a leading Australian telecom based in North Sydney. You will be responsible for driving, prioritising and managing the resourcing of strategic, operational and business improvement initiative. The Senior Digital Project Manager is responsible for facilitating the implementation and delivery of CAPEX and/or Digital Sales, Service & Marketing projects which will roll out continuous ways to optimise, enhance or improve our digital capability platforms. The role requires extensive vendor management and solid commercial contract & negotiation skills.
You will be responsible for:
* Delivered projects on time and on budget
* Create business cases by marrying up corporate strategy, product insights, go-to-market strategy, best-in-class customer experience, ROI and technology implementation
* Continuous facilitation of capital investment to deliver business value and technology assets
* Support overall program CAPEX and PROPEX planning and management
* Coached and hand hold other teams on business operation matters such as corporate governance process, technology implementation and financial management
If that sounds like you and you are ready to take on the next challenge, please get in touch!
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Posted:||16 days ago|
We bank on our people.
For over two decades Peoplebank has been finding and delivering the best talent in the marketplace to our clients. We would not be where we are today, if not for our employees. That is why we are focused on building a great place to work, where our employees can fulfill their career aspirations.
Call us on 1 800 PEOPLE