- 12 month contract
- CBD based
- Federal Government
A Federal Government client is looking for a Digital Product Owner based in the CBD.
The position will exercise a significant degree of independence and will use a high-level of decision-making and judgement. It will coordinate and assume responsibility for highly complex or sensitive projects and work program outcomes across the functions that have strategic or operational significance . The Digital Product is responsible for initiating, establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitating workshops to capture key insights around user and customer experience gaps and current processes.
- Conducting return on investment analysis on potential functionality and utilising insights to define a digital product roadmap with prioritised features.
- Translating business problems into Epic themes and user stories that populate the backlog.
- Delivering products and business change programs associated with new tools and processes.
- Facilitating ongoing consultation through product development stages and post release, ensuring user needs and accessibility requirements are met.
- Collecting and representing the requirements of the Participant Experience Delivery Group and ensuring prioritisation with the technology delivery capacity of the Salesforce CRM.
- Educating stakeholders in the use of the Salesforce platform to meet Agency needs.
Ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Extensive experience delivering digital applications in a similar role preferably on Salesforce platform
- Experience facilitating workshops
- Experience delivering products and business change programs associated with new tools and processes.
Please apply if this a good fit for you or for more information please call John quoting reference : 210101