Permanent opportunity for a Digital Product Manager to join an innovative Fin Tech based in North Sydney.
You will lead the digital team to provide the ultimate customer experience. The ability to speak on a detailed technical level with Developers, Solution Designers and Scrum Masters is required. The high profile Projects and influential role, the substantial $ package, the state of the art offices and scope for further career development all combine to make this an opportunity too good to ignore!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work with data and analytics to generate reports
- Manage the strategic product plans, key initiative delivery and operational performance
- Create relevant Product Roadmap aligned with business outcomes
- Be the relationship facilitator and key point of contact for managing contracts and agreements with vendors (working with PMO)
- Keep informed of new features and functionality associated with the Company's digital platform
- Engage with internal and external vendors to drive digital product improvement
- Lead the validation of requirements and design.
- Own, manage and prioritise the backlog of user stories to reflect the product roadmap, vision and goals per sprint
- Work with the Scrum Master to conduct high level planning
- 5 years+ experience as a Product Owner/Manager or similar role
- Leadership experience/managing a team
- Product Management, Agile BA, CSM and/or CSPO certs highly regarded
- Agile methodology, specifically Scrum concepts
To be considered for this role, please apply NOW or email Jayd.Venters@peoplebank.com.au and quote reference 194808 for more info