Our client, one of the leading Company in Retail Industry is seeking a Digital Procurement Specialist/Consultant with security and XaaS experience
You will be responsible for sourcing strategy, RFx development, evaluation/selection and contracting phases managing various project-based RFP activities in either the cloud (SaaS) and systems integration domains and/or security
Skills & Experince:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in procurement or in commercial management within the IT / Digital industry.
- Demonstrated understanding of Australian contract law as it relates to the purchase and supply or goods and services.
- Strong business acumen and negotiation skills gained in large projects and contract negotiations.
- Knowledge/experience re: IT project execution and associated vendor risk/issues
- Strong knowledge and experience in relation to SaaS and on premise (business) applications and associated tier one systems integrators
- Solid technical understanding of SaaS agreement constructs (particularly with international/mega vendors)
- Experience with IT security vendors
- Sourcing initiative project management experience (could include PM certification)
- Related tertiary qualification, ideally within commerce, law, communications, and Information Technology.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW for more information.
Job Reference # 204254