Digital Process Transformation Manager
3 positions available
Be part of one of the world's leading professional services companies; working with a reputable Australian company in the Banking/Financial industry.
As a Digital Transformation Manager, you will:
- Lead or support complex end-to-end projects to deliver service, revenue, cost and risk improvements in line with project and business objectives of our clients
- Grow the digital operations consulting practice and digital operations profitably through business development activities
- Contribute to enhancing consulting practice capability locally and globally
To be considred for this fantastic opportunity, you must have the following skills and experience:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in end to "process transformation " project lifecycles - scoping, proposal and delivery
- Experience in op model assessment & design and process improvement projects using methodologies like Lean, Design Thinking and Agile
- Solid and demonstrable end to end project management experience
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt/Master Blackbelt
- Industry specific knowledge:
Experience of working in process transformation/process excellence teams within banking & finance/insurance/education/healthcare/telecom/service organisations or consulting organisation
If this sounds like you, then please 'Apply Now' or contact Meg Geronimo on 9409 4716 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed brief on this opportunity.