- Senior Role within the Digital Insights team with a focus on Customer Journeys
- Personalise the Customer Experience for a Financial Services organisation
- Mentor and coach team members on best practice in insights, analytics and optimisation
- Create compelling data driven narratives around Customer Experience
- Permanent Position - North Sydney Location - $120k package
About the company and the role
This is a market leading financial services organisation with an opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Optimisation and Inisghts professional. They have a strong focus on maximising value for customers and offer all the benefits associated with working at a top ASX listed company including flexible working, opportunities for learning and development and internal progression.
You will be acting as a Consultant within the Wealth Digital Channels vertical and the role reports into the Manager of Digital Sales and Insights. It is a team of 9, consisting of consultants, insights analysts and analysts.
The uses the latest technology to develop compelling data driven insights and narratives to personalise and optimise the customer journey from landing page to check out.
You will be responsible for
- Delivering digital insights to drive incremental online conversions and improved UX through tag implementation with Ensighten and reporting through Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and Tableau
- Developing a strategic optimisation roadmap for the team, including experiments set up correctly with robust tracking and reporting dashboards
- Collation, Analysis and Communication of insights and performance internally within the Wealth team and beyond
- Contribute to digital strategy, identify areas for improvement and mentoring team members on analytics and optimisation best practice
You will need to demonstrate:
- Desire to mentor and coach team members and drive a culture of collaboration and improvement
- 5+ years in digital analytics and tag management, using the following tools
- Adobe Analytics
- Google Analytics
- Multivariate testing deployment
- Adobe Target
- History of providing business driven insights from large amounts of data
- SQL experience (nice to have)
To enquire further about this role or for further information please call Jack Richardson quoting Job #189396