- Develop reports and insights on CX in a leading Financial Services Organisation
- Join a leading insights and analytics team in an ASX top 20 listed company
- Make recommendations & guide decisions to improve Customer Journey & Experience.
- Use latest data & insight technologies to tell compelling stories
- Permanent Position - North Sydney Location - $105k package
About the company and the role
This is a market leading financial services organisation with an opportunity for an Digital Optimisation Analyst to join the Wealth Digital Channels area.
Reporting into the Manager, Digital Sales and Insights you will be joining a team of 9, made up of Consultants, Insights Analysts and Analysts.
The company has a strong focus on career and professional development and the team utilises the latest technology to generate impactful and insightful recommendations to guide the strategic direction for personalising and improving the Customer Journey.
You will be acting as an Analyst, looking after the measurement and reporting of Analytics and Insights for the team's day to day activities and drive improvements in processes and reporting.
You will be responsible for
- Making recommendations that influence the strategic decisions for improved Customer Journey and Experience
- Contributing to the strategic roadmap for optimisation activities to aimed at increasing conversion rates and improve CX and NPS
- Regular reporting on performance to the team
You will need to demonstrate:
- Willingness and ability to learn and pick up new technologies
- Experience and interest in digital analytics
- Adobe Analytics
- Google Analytics
- Multivariate or A/B testing deployment
- Adobe Target
- Planning and prioritisation skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication
To enquire further about this role or for further information please contact Jack Richardson