Our client, a large Managed Services IT Provider are seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team in this newly created position. The focus is around digital and how this business can work with their customers, helping take them on a digital journey. This is a senior role working in a team of 12 reporting into the Head of Marketing.
They require an individual who has a strong campaign marketing background and has experience in B2B marketing. It is preferable that you have worked in an IT based organisation so you understand the business and what it takes to market. We need a driven thought leader who is keen to contribute new ideas and drive forward campaigns.
You will liaise with staff at all levels, including the CIO, VP's and sales teams. The business needs an assertive and resilient individual who can help lead a more junior team on the businesses digital journey.
Your expertise will be utilised to develop Marketing activity to support the end to end customer journeys, delivering localised Marketing Campaigns, driving lead generation and business growth.
You will work with the local business, Sales teams and global teams developing marketing differentiation, enhance customer perception and enable the business to grow customer relationships.
- Global liaison - work with Global Marketing to leverage global content and where appropriate localise to build internal captivating content.
- Campaigns - Deliver cost-efficient integrated marketing campaigns including local message development, creating marketing assets, digital and social media.
- Drive campaign execution, lead generation and monitor the lead journey to enable an optimised Sales enablement.
- Collateral - Develop sales and customer facing communication materials including white papers, reference sites and customer case studies (leveraging global materials).
- Develop online content to include gated assets, and landing page conversion rate
- Test and refine marketing campaigns to increase the productivity.
- Drive the creation of assets to be used in digital promotion channels
- Coaching on best practice sales and marketing strategy, tactics and implementation
- Business or IT degree required
- Several years B2B marketing
- Experience with lead generation, automation and content marketing is desirable
- Outstanding analytical, writing, and verbal communication skills
This is a rare opportunity to join an established team in a global organisation to continue your marketing career with a company that will support your growth.