Our client is seeking Digital Marketing Specialist to join them for a 12 month contract based in the Gold Coast.
Contracting for our state government client you will support, maintain and enhance the Internet and Intranet sites, ensuring the delivery of effective communication, information, customer service and promotional capabilities for the organisation in accordance with industry best practice including 'mobile first' approach, and the \ Web Standards and Communication Guide.
To be successful you will have:
- experience in web publishing using content management systems (CMS), including Microsoft SharePoint, for large websites
- understanding of and experience applying key web concepts including user experience (UX), accessibility (WCAG), information architecture, SEO, readability
- experience in web content design and multimedia tools (e.g. Adobe Creative suite including Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Fireworks, Acrobat, Campaign Monitor) to enable creation and editing of content in multiple formats
- experience in Google analytics and various accessibility and usability analysis tools
- excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- ability to prioritise work effectively and meet tight deadlines
- strong interpersonal skills to enhance stakeholder liaison and negotiation, and teamwork.
Applications for this role close 9AM Friday 3rd July 2020. Applications will require an updated resume and statement of suitability (WORD format)