Our client is a leader within the Supermarket Industry, they are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist on an initial contract until July 2021. It is a new opportunity to work with a newly established Marketing IT team and would give you the chance to get involve in guiding the future direction of the team.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Manage and ensure the delivery of Go to Market campaigns with a focus on the development, implementation and optimisation of digital channels
- Support and deliver the monthly promotional program including POS implementation.
- Develop & maintain customer and trade plan calendar
- Plan, own and execute the annual marketing programme including all ATL and BTL assets e.g. Press, Catalogue, Radio, Outdoor, publications & P.O.S, social media, eDM
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Demonstrated experience working within Retail or FMCG marketing Management
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- In depth understanding of digital marketing channels
- Experience using reporting tools, such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Target or Adobe Audience Manager
- Ability to use Ad serving platforms and Facebook Audience manager
- Familiar with content management systems, CSS & HTML
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #208513