Our client is a State Government department who currently have a vacancy for a Digital Manager to join their team for initially 12 Months. In this role, you will lead the ongoing development and implementation of a digital strategy, including social media and website strategies.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Proactively lead the ongoing development and execution of the Department's digital and social media strategy, including a 'digital first" mindset and approach to communications, through competitive insights, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Maintain a high standard of website performance with iterative User Experience research and web content accessibility compliance.
- Continuously review and improve digital impacts by identifying, capturing and analysing data and metrics, drawing insights from analytics, and applying best practices, to identify and leverage opportunities.
- Develop insightful reporting systems to illustrate performance and improvement strategies.
- Oversee the development and delivery compelling and relevant content across digital and social media networks, including generating, editing, publishing and sharing content that builds meaningful connections between the department, its stakeholders and the community.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #238016