Our client has established a dominant presence within the Superannuation Industry, they are currently seeking a Digital Integration Developer to join on a permanent full time basis. In this role, you would be responsible for designing, developing, maintaining, and supporting the Digital integration APIs using the Digital integration cloud platform for successful execution of specified processes supported by clear communication and governance.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- The implementation, ongoing management and improvement of the Digital integration platform and API management.
- Design and implementation of APIs, system monitoring, performance optimization and documentation of APIs
- Promoting and supporting adhere to IT Strategy, Architecture and security standards.
- Sharing knowledge and supporting peers across Service Operations to ensure we do not have single points of sensitivity across the team.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- 3 or more years' experience in a similar role/s
- Background in software development in essential including exposure to modern software development practices
- Solid experience working with OpenAPI and Swagger
- Solid experience working with Spring Framework and Java 8+
- Experience working with Quarkus is preferable
- Experience with orchestration of backend APIs
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Azure services
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Nakita Huynh on (03) 8080 7220 and quote job #240407