A Digital Forensic Specialist is required to join a cyber security team in a large federal government department.
Due to the urgency of this role, applicants are required to hold a current NV1 security clearance
- Identify, collect and analyse electronic data, ensure the integrity, continuity and format of data for evidentiary purposes.
- Analyse digital evidence from a wide range of devices and systems to produce clear and concise investigative reports
- Manage and administer a core suite of information technology tools for the Integrity unit.
- Provide specialist technical advice, guidance and training to Integrity team members on strategies and opportunities for the collection, review, use and presentation of electronic data.
- Assist with the development of processes and procedures for digital information handling.
Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated broad and substantial experience in conducting digital information captures, analysis and evidence presentation in a compliance environment.
- Demonstrated experience working with a wide variety of computer hardware and software.
- Demonstrated technical understanding of current digital information/forensic principles and techniques.
- With a high level of honesty, integrity and professionalism, have a demonstrated strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to articulate and visually present complex digital information in a clear and concise manner.
- High degree of initiative and motivation to undertake complex ICT focused matters.
- Adaptable, receptive and able to adjust easily to changing work demands and circumstances
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben van Loggerenberg on (02) 6268 9703 quoting reference 213131
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.