Our client is an Iconic Australian Organisation, they are currently seeking a Digital Engagement Platform Specialist for initially 12 months. You would be responsible for building, testing, and deploying promotional programs (email & SMS) for the Online Shop.
In this position, will act as an SME within the digital engagement platform/s, collaborating with other internal functions such as the Digital & Data team, BG&I, Marketing, Online Shop to provide the best solution in supporting their products and services.
About the role:
You would be involved in:
- Contribute to a high performing team, as a cross skilled digital engagement platforms specialist delivering market leading customer engagement experiences across email & SMS and relative channels such as basic landing pages in addition to new and emerging platforms
- Deliver best in market and customer centric CRM programs leveraging the capability and technology of our digital engagement platforms
- Develop and support cross-enterprise technology governance forums, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud and others, whilst building and following processes to ensure good platform health and up-keeping.
- Works with the data specialist to maintain data practices and integrity across standard campaigns and A/B testing
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Experience working within a Digital Engagement Platforms function responsible for building, testing and implementing communication programs and notifications within a complex organisation
- Intermediate HTML skills building eDM campaigns
- Some scripting experience eg: AMPScript, SQL.
- Experience utilising a top tier marketing automation / customer engagement platform eg SFMC, Adobe, Braze, Marketo
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #212293