<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>.
- Holistic process design review, solution rationalization & standardization of rollout for multi-component & multi-client financial web portal tools with a key focus on automation & data integrity
- Multi-region product governance, process design, change control and documentation framework implementation for web-portal and related components
- Design and delivery of functional client side demonstrations and training sessions for investor, advisors & fund managers
- Work with both regional and global Teams across multiple time zones to support and manage client onboarding's, ensuring best practice governance is applied to multiple / simultaneous implementations
- Lead the business analysis and requirements specification process for any key strategic and client driven platform developments deemed critical to the roll out of the services to clients
- Act as the lead business analyst, working with operations, product change and technical teams including 3rd party software vendors and their clients to execute the implementation plans for each of the platforms.
- Performing operational readiness for each roll out by ensuring the TA operations team is properly trained, changes are understood, procedure documents are updated, and control framework is in place.
- Data driven management reporting to measure & track progress of key deliverables with clear and timely communication to key project stakeholders and owners.
- Ensure the business unit maintains the ethical standards contained in the Code of Conduct.
- Adhere to firm policies and procedures, regulatory and legislative requirements
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Needs to be equally comfortable with end to end business flows as well as system configuration in heterogeneous environments. Expectation is that the candidate will quickly develop system functional knowledge & end to end business model knowledge to Subject Matter Expert level and cross train the wider Team
- Strong vendor relationship management building skills required
- Experience in business requirements gathering and documentation, gap analysis, component level solution design, impact assessment, testing oversight, operational readiness preparation and post implementation support
- Fluency with technical component driven systems/environments with advanced abilities in process model design, solutioning & implementation
- End to end solution design experience with a proven record of successfully delivering key business driven outcomes. Demonstration of extensive understanding of system application functions & features across similar products including configuration in order to implement fully automated process design flows with minimal manual touch points for client-side and internal operational users
- Extensive ancillary application & component integration experience with a firm understanding of key data mapping points to drive increased automation. Straight Through Processing (STP) experience and the ability to understand and specify API (Application Programming Interface) product capability and optimisation in partnership with both internal & external technology teams
- Ability to design & implement standardized product offering models and processes across a large client base, enabling predictable & repeatable customer driven outcomes as well as optimal, low maintenance operational models
- Previous business analysis experience/consultancy within the financial software industry an advantage
- Detailed knowledge Transfer Agency/ Unit Registry an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to set and meet objectives
- Excellent organizational skills - ability to meet client deliverables on time
- Flexible approach to work.
- Time management skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with staff, at all levels, and third parties
- Proactive and able to use initiative
- Ability to develop strong relationships within the business and with third party vendors
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and creativity
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work well within a team
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 5+ years of experience in TA/Unit Registry or related field
- Proven track record of business analysis experience in the financial services industry
- Detailed understanding of TA/Unit Registry/Wealth Management concepts and workflow advantageous
- Knowledge / experience with the TA/Unit registry platforms and related on line toolsets